Monday 26 November 2012

Packing the Lunches for School



I love Pizza Wednesday and Hot lunch Friday.  William and Charlotte don’t like pizza, so at least I get a break on hot lunch Friday.  For $5 a kid per week, they get a hot lunch.  Last week they chose between meatballs or nachos and carrots and watermelon.  It’s expensive but it’s worth every penny for the time it saves me not making a lunch! 

Four kids, four different tastes, mean four different lunches every morning.  Now don’t get me wrong, I’m not a catering type of mom.  They get the same meal every night at supper time, no complaints allowed.  

However, I could make them all the same lunch and it just comes home and goes in the garbage, it’s a waste otherwise. 



I came across this fun website recently.  I have yet to find the containers they use for their little “lunchable” type meals – but I will post it as soon as I do!

Have fun mom’s!  Lunch is cool again!

No comments:

Post a Comment